NCAVF is a nationally recognized forensic audio & video lab. We investigate and enhance video evidence, analyze results, and create digital media presentations for use in hearings, mediations, arbitrations, and court.
The media experts that do your forensic video enhancements are available as expert witnesses to testify in court -- in clear, concise language -- about the steps, the science, and the results of their work. Contact us now.
Nationally Recognized Forensic Audio & Video Lab
Are you looking for support with forensic video enhancement and other crime scene reconstruction services? We can help! At NCAVF (National Center for Audio & Video Forensics), you’ll find a diverse array of services to help you find the answers you need. Our experienced video experts offer forensic audio and video services to help you reconstruct a crime scene, locate surveillance footage, enhance video, clear up audio, prepare DVD evidence for use in court, and more. With our help, you can find the answers you need to solve your case. Our unparalleled level of service has been used in hearings, mediations, arbitrations, court, and more. Find out more about the many services you’ll find here.
- Forensic & Surveillance Video Enhancement—We work with video from cellphones, surveillance cameras, home security cameras, in-car police cameras, traffic cameras, and more.
- Crime Scene Reconstruction—Including a forensic timeline, sequencing of events, and more.
- Audio Enhancement & Forensic Audio Clarification—We remove hiss, buzz, background noises, and more to give you clear audio.
- Transcript Creation—Our legal videographer will transcribe every word on audio or video for courts and other analysis.
- Video Filtering—Our forensic video restoration includes sharpening, brightening, filtering out unwanted sounds, and more to give you a clear picture.
- Slow Motion/Frame by Frame Analysis—Our team will work with you to slow down the video so you can analyze each frame.
- Still Image Enlargement—We process still images from video and blow it up for presentation in court or other usage.
- Video Production for Court Demonstration—If you plan to use the video in court, we make it easy with simple DVD menus, which are ideal for courtroom presentations and jury deliberations.
- Research of Technical Evidence—We offer assistance with every step of the process, including background technical information that might assist in your case.
- And More
When you need help with audio or video services for your forensic investigation or court presentation, NCAVF can help.
Turn to the Experts for Crime Scene Reconstruction & More
When you’re in need of a legal videographer, forensic video enhancement, surveillance video enhancement, or other services, we are standing by to help. Our full service options include:
- Legal Video Consultation
- Forensic Video Enhancement
- Media Preparation for Mediations, Arbitrations, Hearings, & Court
With a proven track record of top-notch services and advanced technologies, you can rely on us. Our more than 20 years of experience in the industry ensures you find the answers you need when you need them most. No one else compares with our professionalism, innovation, or service. When you need forensic video enhancement or audio enhancement, you can count on NCAVF. Are you ready to find out more? Please feel free to contact NCAVF at 213-973-7811 or fill out this convenient Online Contact Form. We look forward to hearing from you soon! When you need the best audio and video forensic services, you can rely on NCAVF.