Evaluate Your Saved Video Security Footage
When your security surveillance system records an incident, it’s important that you act immediately. Your first step should be to call the experts to make sure the evidence is saved and evaluated properly. Whether you’re an attorney, private investigator, or a store owner, here are some of the ways we can help you.
- Come to your location to capture, review, and evaluate your footage
- Discuss possible options for use of your footage in court
- Download the highest resolution of your evidence so it is not erased
- Receive your DVR (Digital Video Recorder) into our office for review of evidence
- Make a preliminary evaluation of your footage
- Recommend avenues for further research and investigation, and possible enhancement options